I had to post these pictures. These kids made me laugh so hard today.
Ian had blue food coloring for breakfast and smeared the leftovers all over the kitchen floor. I should have been suspicious when he was trying to crawl into the dishwasher that I was unloading. He was SO proud of himself. If he weren't so cute I could have wrung his neck.
I told Anna to be ready and dressed to meet her teachers when I got home from work. She was so proud of the outfit she had choses I didn't have heart to laugh or tell her to time it down. She felt so special when she met her teachers and is now excited about school she told her Barbie that kindergarten is going to fun and that she wants to rude the bus. It was a good turning point for her.


No comments:
Post a Comment