Friday, August 16, 2013

First bus ride

Once Anna got over her nerves and saw what all the other kids were doing, she was ready for the bus. Here she is waiting (on the wrong side of the street bc I had no idea what I was doing).The actual bus stop is our front yard so we don't have far to go. The bus driver does not give you time to be sentimental, hence the blurry picture of her boarding the bus. 

On her second day of riding, Anna got in trouble for (repeatedly) standing in her seat. I told her that if she comes home with a bad repot from the driver again, she will not be able to ride the bus for a week. "Nooooooooo!!!!"  She has been well behaved ever since. :) Anna says that she loves, loves, loves riding the bus. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment