Thursday, October 9, 2008

12 weeks old


Anna was 12 weeks old yesterday. It's hard to believe how fast time flies. She is growing and getting stronger every day. She can pretty reliably hold her head up now, and she is quickly outgrowing her clothes. Thank goodness for the awesome hand-me-downs we have been getting! Today she decided to wake up at 4:00 am, and by the time of this entry at 6:30 is napping in her car seat so we can go to work in just a bit. She is wearing an adorable romper and hat we got from my cousin, Meg.

Anna is doing great in daycare, sleeping and eating well. Her teachers are taking great care of her which has made going back to work a lot easier than I thought. Despite being an infant, she already has "homework" this month. She (i.e. Rob and I) has to bring in a collage based on the 5 senses, decorate a pumpkin, and decorate a onesie for "going green day." Rob said, "They do realize that she's a baby, right?" I'm interested to see what all the overachieving parents bring in. There is a festival/open house next weekend, so we will get to meet all the other families.

1 comment:

  1. Anna is so adorable! I cannot believe how she has grown. I got pictures in the mail and also the birth announcement picture which is so absolutely adorable!

    I wish I could hold her right now!!!

    Love to all of you!
    Aunt Lynn

    ReplyDelete