I had some free time during lunch today so I snuck over to see Anna. It's a 10 minute walk door-to-door. Of course when I got to her day care, she was asleep but I hung out for a little bit with her anyway. Here are two of her teachers, Shalanda and Antionette, who are so great. Miss Antionette has a great voice and sings to the kids every day. Miss Shalanda is Anna's primary teacher. She says that Anna is doing great, hates sleeping on her back (just like at home) or in her crib, and that she is smiling more and more. The "color of the month" is brown, and the teachers have been making a bunch of collages like this one of the bears. They said that Anna was fascinated by the bears for some reason.
Precious sleeping baby!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great place for Anna to learn and grow!
Aunt Lynn
I am so proud of you Kara!! A great mom you are!!!!!!