We went for Anna's 2-month check up today. She weighs 10 lb, 14oz, and is still tracking in the 50th percentile for height (22.75 in), weight, and head circumference. She got 5 vaccines today, 4 of which were shots. Anna was mad but only cried a little bit. Our prediatrician thinks Anna's fussiness may be due to acid reflux, so she started Anna on medicine for that as well as a daily vitamin. Let me tell you, those 2 things are disgusting. I tasted them before I gave them to Anna. When I gave them to her, she looked at me with a look I have never seen before, something between surprise and horror. I guess as long as she gets better, she's going to have to put up with it. So overall, Anna is developing right on track. Here she is with her new stoller toys (Thanks, Brandy!)
No comments:
Post a Comment