Monday, September 29, 2008

first day of school!






Anna had her first day at daycare today. She did much better than I did. Her teachers are so nice and made us both feel welcome. When we got there, I fed her a bottle and then put her down in her crib for a nap. All the other kids were playing or eating, and their interaction with the teachers was positive. Anna has her own crib, which is the first one when you enter the room. She has her own cubby for her diaper bag, a cubby for her food (when she starts eating solids), and colored labels for her bottles and pacifier (her color is red). I don't have to bring blankets/diapers, bibs, etc because all the linens are provided by the center. We are going to go every day this week for longer stretches every day so we can get used to the center before I start work next week. I did get a little teary leaving her today becuase I am going to really miss this time we've had at home together.

No comments:

Post a Comment