
Rob and I went for our 20 week anatomy screen. Baby looked great, all the parts are in the right place, weighs 12 oz "like a can of coke" we were told. But that little stinker! When we went to find out the sex, the baby sat right down on my cervix behind my pelvic bone, crossed it's legs, dangled its feet over its bottom and draped the umbilical cord accross its lap. After an hour of scanning, no verdict on baby pepper's true identity. We go back in a couple of weeks to try again. It's a really cute baby, though! And healthy, which is is all we really needed to know.
Wow it is a truely wonderful event!! I was so involved with getting Doug home and active in therapy I forgot that he had not seen the blog it was really fun to actually see the newest sonogram together. I'll be interested in the report on Monday.
ReplyDeleteWhy are you the cutest pregnant woman ever? Share some of that cuteness with us single ladies who need it more :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a modest little fetus you are carrying...