Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas in the mountains

Santa found us in the mountains. We had a blast with Mama Kae, Papa, Cat, and Pat (and baby Patrick). Uncle Pat pulled out all the stops for Anna: Santa phoned in, Santa tracking in the web, sleigh bells outside, and boot prints in and out of the fire place.

I was worried earlier in December that Anna was going to figure out the Santa ruse. She was asking way too many questions and saying, "that just doesn't make sense!" At four! Fortunately for is all, she was enchanted by our trickery played right along. I went in to kiss her good night, and she heard Santa's sleigh bells. "Get out!" she hissed and went right to sleep.

In typical Jehle style, we were all up before six, and Anna was the last to rise (woken up) at 6:30. "I can't believe this! He got my letter!"













No comments:

Post a Comment