Saturday, July 7, 2012

Home in Atlanta

Mama Kae got us home yesterday. Rob has done a load of work on the house included getting Anna's princess room ready. Anna was so excited to see her new room, and I was thrilled that the broken door in her room had been filled in (the door lead to the upstairs balcony and was not wired for security or even able to be locked!)

I took Ian back to the doctor who diagnosed him with reflux (just like Anna had at his age). After 24 hours on baby Zantac, he is already feeling better. Poor thing has been so miserable. The good news is that he is up to 11 lbs 5 oz despite barfing all day.

We are so excited to get settled in our new home as a family of four. I really hope we stay in love with our home because we are never moving again!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad y'all are home safe and sound and everyone is happy and healthy! See you in a couple of weeks!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete