Saturday, June 6, 2009

Our San Fran trip

We rented bikes to see the city. Not just any bikes, MOTORIZED bikes. Perfect for those crazy hills. We rode over the Golden Gate Bridge and toured Sausalito.


We rented a sailboat which was actually really fun. I didn't get sick at all, and Rob had a great time. It was really cold but it was worth seeing the bridge this close.



We hiked through Muir Woods so I could see the redwoods. They were gorgeous . . . and tall.


Oh, yes. And we drank wine. Our driver told us we set a new record for number of vineyards seen in one day: eight. We had a great time, and apparently signed up for a wine-of-the-month club at some point.
Don't ask.
yes, eight.
It was a great trip!



3 comments:

  1. good lord, have another! glad you guys had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time!!

    What am I missing in the 3-5 or 5-3 hand signal????

    ReplyDelete