

I had so much fun on my first Mother's Day! Rob woke up with Anna at 5:00 so I could sleep. When I got out of bed at 7:00, I went for a run, and then Rob served an amazing breakfast. "Anna" bought me a beautiful silver locket with pictures of herself and Finlay inside! We went to church, hung out with friends, and started looking for a new home. It was a great day. I am so blessed every day, and I love, love, love being a mama. Happy Mother's day to all the other mamas out there!
good lord, look at the number of knees on that child!
ReplyDeleteit seems like every time you guys put a new picture she has grown so much! love you, and am glad you had a wonderful day!
Beautiful pictures! I am glad you had such a wonderful mother's day - you deserve the great day!
ReplyDeleteLove the recent picture you sent me of Anna - beautiful girl!
Love you,
Aunt Lynn