Saturday, January 31, 2009






We had fun having pictures made today. As you may have noticed from this blog, I am usually the one taking Anna's picture, so there are not many pictures of us together. Since we are having a girls' weekend, I decided to get some shots of us together. Turned out pretty cute!




4 comments:

  1. Kara- These pictures are beautiful! You guys look adorable together and Anna looks so happy to be with her Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A dynamic duo! Hope AM grows up to be as beautiful on the inside as her sweet Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute! I love the pictures of the 2 of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kara and Anna,

    Two beautiful girls! The last one with you leaning and her sitting in front of you is the most beautiful picture of the two of you! I would love one of these! Can you email it for me so I can have one made?
    Love, Aunt Lynn

    ReplyDelete