Thursday, July 17, 2008

When Two Became Three!





Just like mom and dad, we found out that baby Anna marches to beat of her own drum. She some how knew that the nursery was ready in the new house and decided that she couldn't wait the last 3 1/2 weeks to see her new room. Kara's water broke in the wee hours of the morning. Thank goodness Momma Kae (Kara's mom) was still visiting because Daddy Rob was working in New York, but was able to catch the 6 AM flight home so he didn't miss a thing. Poor Baby Anna descended "sunny side up" and despite two hours of good pushing got herself stuck and required an emergency C-section. Both mom and baby are recovering well.


Anna Myles Pepper
Born 5:32 P.M.
July 16, 2008
7 lbs. 3oz
20 in.
Northside Hospital (Atlanta)

6 comments:

  1. I'm SO excited for you guys! Congratulations!!! She is beautiful. I'm sure you're very proud. Life will never be the same after this... but in a good way!
    Love and prayers,
    Laura C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kara and Rob!!! Anna is so adorable.
    Love,
    Megan Selbst

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the most beautiful niece ever! We can't wait to meet her! We love you all (and Finlay too!).
    Catherine and Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all!

    Baby Anna Myles is the most beautiful baby!!! She knows she is queen arriving sunny side up!

    Love,
    Aunt Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! Welcome to parenthood. She is beautiful. We can't wait to meet her. Let us know if you need anything at all. Milk? ;) Anything. Trust me, I've been there (twice). I am no baby expert, but if you have any questions, feel free to give me a call. Hope to see you soon...Brandy and Family

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a star. I love the movie. Cute, cute, cute. Congratulations!
    love,
    Jerie and John

    ReplyDelete