Friday, July 18, 2008

Anna day 2



Here is our sweet little girl. She is breathing and nursing much better. She gets cuter by the second, and all the other babies are jealous of her. She is super snuggly and loves to sleep on my chest like this.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kara! What a face! I absolutely melted when I saw the one of Anna on your chest. Indeed, all of the other babies should be jealous. Look forward to meeting her, and of course, having her meet Isaiah and Zachary (a.k.a. Thing 1 and Thing 2) :)

    It looks like the prayers our patient prayed over the baby were heard! Warmest congratulations and blessings! Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara and Anna Myles,

    You are so beautiful together! I saw your video, Anna, and I love hearing your sweet sounds! The sounds of love between Mama and baby! I love this picture!

    Sorry I spelled your name wrong on one of my comments, Finlay! You are precious also!!

    Love, Aunt Lynn

    ReplyDelete