Thursday, January 3, 2008

Telling the Jehles




We told my parents about the baby the week before Christmas. We originally wanted to wait intil Christmas day, but I'd already kept it secret for 2.5 weeks, and I didn't think I could make it any longer. Rob had just returned from India, so we told them that he had brought them a present. The gift was a new stocking to add to the Jehle collection (even the pets have stockings at our house!) stuffed with funny t-shirts as you can see. We did the same thing for the Peppers the following week, but they got #1 grandparent shirts which they have already worn to church. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not the "grandma" type. More like an "Irish Gran" but not sure on what to be called by Peanut. We'll see....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don and Kae

    Congratulations! There is nothing like a granchild! Enjoy!!!!

    Love, Lynn

    ReplyDelete